• Refunds/Returns/Exchanges. Company authorizes returns or exchanges provided that you request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and send your Good(s) back to us within fourteen (14) days from the order ship date. For international returns you need to send your Good(s) back within twenty (20) days from the order ship date. To request an RMA number, please email us at email@example.com. Before shipping your Good(s), make sure that you have received your RMA number. We will refund the purchase price of Goods that are returned within the 14-day period (20-day period for international returns) in “original” condition. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled, altered and do not have the original tags may not be accepted. Any returns submitted without an RMA will be returned to you as an unidentified return. Please note that all shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoe bag as this is considered part of the Goods. Shoes that are returned without their bag or with marked or damaged soles may not be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse to refund the purchase price for Goods that are not timely returned or are returned in a “used” or “poor” condition. All shipping costs associated with the return of your Goods in “used” or “poor” condition are at your expense. We will notify you of the refund refusal based on the Goods being in “used” or “poor” condition and you will have the option to either pay for shipping to have the Goods returned to you, or if you elect not to pay for such return, we will have the right to dispose of these returned Goods at our sole discretion.
o Returns. For all returns from the United States, once we provide you by email with your RMA number and shipping label free of charge, you can drop your Good(s) with USPS. To find your nearest USPS location, visit www.usps.com (online at https://tools.usps.com/go/POLocatorAction!input.action ). Any returns made with another shipping carrier will be made at your sole expense. If you choose not to use the label we send, please make sure to ship the Good(s) prepaid and insured. Please note that if you process returns more than three (3) times in a year, we reserve the right to refuse to process further purchases. For all international returns, select the carrier of your choice and ship the item(s) prepaid and insured to the following address.
200 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Suite 5301,
Miami, FL, 33131, USA
We require Goods to be returned from the same country to which they were delivered. Orders sent back from a different destination may be delayed by customs. Any returns rejected for poor condition will not be refunded.
o Exchanges. Please return the sandals you originally ordered by requesting a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number through the process described above; upon receipt a credit will be added to your user account. Then purchase the new item separately using the credit.
o Late Returns. Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 14 days for returns from the United States and 20 days for returns outside the United States. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at our sole discretion.
o Faulty Goods. Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within thirty (30) days of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your Good(s), please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if we determine the Good(s) were faulty and they cannot be repaired or replaced.
o Refunds. Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card or PayPal account. If your order has been sent to a destination within the United States or Canada, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the United States and Canada, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. Please note that refund processing time can vary greatly between credit card issuers, and is outside of our control. Please note that original shipping charges are not refunded.
• We have made every effort to provide accurate images of our Goods, however, we cannot guarantee that the exact color will be reflected as this may vary on the quality of the computer monitor used to view the images.
• Our Goods are checked for quality and good condition before shipment.
• Please note that returns will be processed more efficiently if all Goods from an order are returned in the same shipment.
• Goods should be returned in their original packaging. Shoe boxes and shoe bags should also be protected as they are considered part of the Goods; your return may not be accepted if the Goods are damaged.
• Shipping returns at no cost does not apply to Goods returned from a country that differs from the original shipping destination.