Why sandals can be the perfect gift for your bridesmaids.
Your bridesmaids have accompanied you to different wedding planning appointments (from flowers to invitations selection), helped you picked up your perfect dress and the party favors, organized your bachelorette and visited with you the different venues for your party. Now it’s your turn to show your appreciation and return the smile in their faces.
What you will spend for your bridesmaid presents really depends on your budget and there is not an appropriate etiquette for that matter. Of course you would need to consider the expenses that bridesmaid have made for you (e.g. bachelorette party) and the time they have consumed in order help you prepare for your perfect day.
When choosing your gifts make sure to consider options that are outside the box and that would really reflect your appreciation. It would be extra thoughtful to offer them a present that they could keep, wear and remember you for days after your wedding. Jewelry and accessories that match their bridesmaid’s gowns will most probably end to a box or get lost after a while.
We suggest that you offer them a present that can be much appreciated, useful for your party but also something that they could wear after the end of the wedding activities.
What woman does not loooovve shoes and most specifically sandals? Why would your bridesmaids be any different? Therefore, as the perfect bridesmaid gift we suggest you to offer them handmade jeweled flat sandals. This perfect gift idea will sweep them of their feet! You can choose between trendy summer colors or go for a more romantic look.
Sandals make the perfect, most awesome bridesmaids gift for several reasons.
1) They can be worn at your wedding party as a second – pair shoes for the after hours endless dancing. We all know that it comes a moment at wedding receptions that our high heels shoes are just killing us. Isn’t a shame to want to dance and participate in the fun but holding back just because your bridesmaid can not be standing anymore. After all you want your bridesmaids to be the life and soul of your wedding day.
2) For beach and garden parties sandals can be worn as the principal pair of shoes. You can pick sandals in beige, white and natural colors to complement any dress but for those bridesmaids that want to stand out you can also select flashy tones.
3) By offering them the sandals you have the opportunity to personalize your gift. You can choose from different designs and colors to match their personalities and their taste. It is certain that this will make them feel extra special.
4) Flat sandals are usually super comfortable, allowing your bridesmaid to have the fun of their lives in your party. You can pick a design with adjustable straps that fasten at the ankle and a cushioned sole that will guarantee hours and hours of dancing. Our favorite cushioned pair of sandals from Corinna Saias Collection is the gold Artemisia.
5) You want your wedding day to be unique and special and the same is true for your bridesmaid gifts. You don’t want to offer them something boring. Jeweled flat sandals will certainly delight them and its an idea outside the box which lets your bridesmaids know that you spent time to think about their perfect gift.
6) Finally but perhaps most importantly, this is a gift that can be worn every single summer day after your wedding, from morning to night. Your bridesmaids will remember you every time they get dressed or people complement them about these fabulous sandals. They can wear them in their vacation get away, at work or just to run errands. The Evi desing from our Grecian collection is certainly a gift that they will wear all summer.
Sandals are truly a very unique and special gift idea.