Every Bride Needs a Set of Flat Sandals!
Did you think that flat sandals are only for garden or beach weddings? Well think again…..If you plan to be sited all night long in your wedding then this post is of no concern to you. However, if you plan to have the best time of your life, mingle with your guest, be the first one on the dance floor and last one to leave your party, then you may want to consider purchasing a pair of stunning handmade flat sandals.
Ask any bride and they will confirm that the beautiful, sexy high heels, they purchased for their wedding day, killed them. The truth is that brides stay hours on their feet. From the time the ceremony starts until you greed all your guests and hit the dance floor, you will definitely wish that you could switch to something more comfortable. Yes I know….I said the “comfortable” word. Does that mean for many of you that your sandals need not to be fabulous? Of course not!
Here are some ideas on how you can select these flat comfortable sandals and at the same time remain stunning all night.
- Pick a pair with rhinestones, preferably Swarovski crystals, to give the extra sparkle in your special day
- Make sure that the sandals complement but do not out stage your wedding dress with large and complicated designs. We suggest brides to go for a minimalistic, yet super chic wedding look
- If you are one of those brides that want to stand out, you can add more color with a splash of yellow or black straps
For guarantee comfort through out the whole wedding make sure to follow these few tips when buying your sandals:
- Choose the appropriate size so that the sole is a bit bigger than your foot
- Make sure that straps are adjustable to your feet (avoid elastic straps)
- Check for good arch support and a cushioned sole
At the end what we suggest to all brides is to buy the extra flat pair of sandals even if they are not 100% sure that they are going to wear it. It’s better to be prepared then regret it. After all, if you choose an elegant pair of sandals, you could wear it even after your wedding activities, for your summer vacations or your work.
So to all of the future brides out there, let the party begin and rest assured that your flats will be your best ally in order to have a magical experience.